By Carol McFadden
New York restaurants are renowned worldwide for their colorful collection of unique taste and food variety. Food lovers can get their preferences plus appetites fully satisfied in NYC without any doubt! New York restaurants promise to fulfill any food fancy you may have provided you can decide what you want in how much budget!
Romantic New York restaurants are well known for their soft, comfortable atmosphere with music to soothe your soul and special food to indulge your body. One such most hot NYC restaurant is Opia.Opia is an excellent spot for couples to date with cozy, romantic environment that provides you an opportunity to get closer to your beloveds!
Other famous romantic eating spots are Babbo [Italian with rating 16/20], Caf Boulud [French, rating 17/20], Daniel [French, rating19/20], Gramercy Tavel [Contemporary, rating 16/20] and Dovetail [American, rating16/20].
Family and children friendly New York restaurants known for their amiable service and delicious food are found in Chinatown, East Village, Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, Greenwich Village, Upper East Side, Midtown West and SoHo.
Many of us who want to taste yummy and spicy food but have low budget need not despair. New York City takes cares of you. There are innumerous NYC restaurants that the average person can taste heaven within limited budget! You can visit the following areas to dine out and still keep your wallet alive: Greenwich Village, Lower East Side, Midtown East, Theater District, Upper West Side, West Village and Brooklyn.
Some of the popular New York restaurants known for their distinctive features are:
Per Se-Amazing service and food that is superb plus yummy to taste!
Jean Georges -Superb desert collection with customizable service and heavenly wine collection!
Le Bernardin -Fabulous French cuisines and fantastic dcor with the best serving service in the whole of New York!
Casa La Femme North -Best fantasy New York restaurant with Egyptian dcor, tasty and intoxicating Egyptian food servings!
There is no doubt that New York offers immense variety for the food lovers. In fact, often the choice here is so diverse that one has to undergo a dilemma to decide which New York restaurant to choose! My advice would be to decide what your budget is; then go for what cuisine you would love tasting in New York restaurants and finally savor the unique blends and taste that NYC restaurants offer .
- Anna Wintour’s Favorite New York City Restaurants (thevivant.com)
- New York Restaurants Banning Kids During Peak Hours? (wcbsfm.cbslocal.com)
- TV chef at York restaurant (yorkpress.co.uk)
- Behind the restaurant job boom (crainsnewyork.com)
- NYC Restaurant Owners Tangled in Chemical Lobby (theepochtimes.com)
- What New York Restaurant Openings Are You Excited About This Fall? (newyork.seriouseats.com)
- Morimoto Restaurant by Tadao Ando, New York (junkitechture.com)
- NYC’s Rainbow Room will reopen to public in 2014 (thenewstribune.com)
- NYC takes top 10 in “America’s 20 Best Italian Restaurants” list (nydailynews.com)
- Cry Me A River! Justin Timberlake’s High-End New York Restaurant Receives Health Department Downgrade (radaronline.com)